Dr. Cory Coe, DDS, MS, JD, MBA
Dr. Coe was born and raised in Williamston, Michigan. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in financial management from Hillsdale College. During his time at Hillsdale, he was a member of the varsity basketball team.
After college, he continued playing basketball in the International Basketball League for the Lansing Capitals. He then played overseas in both Germany and Portugal. After injuries ended his basketball career, he returned to Michigan State University and received his Juris Doctorate, graduating valedictorian as a Kings Scholar from Michigan State College of Law. He also earned his MBA, graduating salutatorian from the Eli Broad College of Business. He successfully passed the bar exam and is currently a licensed attorney in Michigan.
Dr. Coe then earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Stony Brook University in New York City, graduating as a salutatorian. Following dental school, he received his orthodontic specialty certificate at the University of Detroit Mercy. He completed an orthodontic residency which provided specialized training in the following:
- Traditional braces
- Comprehensive treatment
- Functional appliances for growth modification
- Craniofacial anomalies (cleft lip and palate)
- Various syndrome treatment
- Interdisciplinary treatments
- Preparation for orthognathic surgery
- Orthodontic/periodontic patients
- Complex pre-prosthodontic/orthodontic setups
Dr. Coe regularly attends training and educational seminars to make sure he continues to provide high-quality care. He is also an active member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association®
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Michigan Association of Orthodontics
- Great Lakes Society of Orthodontics
- Michigan Dental Association
- West Michigan Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (National Dental Honor Society)
- American Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- Beta Gamma Sigma (National Business Honor Society)
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Lindsay Coe, and their two children. They enjoy traveling, cooking and spending time with family. Dr. Coe’s goal is to help each of his patients build self-confidence through crafting beautiful smiles.
Meet Our Team
Our seasoned, experienced team works hard to provide quality care to our patients and to accommodate their needs. We are committed to helping you create a beautiful smile! We invite you to call Beaches and Braces today at 616-878-5960 or 616 457-4220 to schedule an appointment with our orthodontist, Dr. Cory Coe, and learn more about orthodontics in Byron Center and Jenison, Michigan.
Check back soon to meet our amazing staff!